Experience Schooner Farms
We do a lot of fun and funky stuff at the farm. Don and Becky are both community minded and love sharing the farm with interested folks. What all do we do?
- We have farm tours year round. We truly love giving tours. It's best to call to schedule a tour, that way we can spend time showing you around and answer questions.
- Lavender Labyrinth - enjoy a walk in our 75' dia labyrinth lined with lavender. The complete circuit is just about 1/3 of a mile.
- Lavender Festival - the last Saturday of June
- Winter Solstice Luminaria Walk in December
- Classes/workshops at the farm and other locations.
- Becky gives a wide variety of presentations.
- U-Pick berries and flowers
- Natural Pond Management - Inspired By Nature, Inc.
- Herbal Workshops
- Fee Fishing in our three 1/2 acre ponds. Stocked with a variety of fish.
- Bonfires and Music events
- Gift shop